Thursday, April 23, 2009

How To Be Single- Tuccillo (Book #30)

I LOVED THIS BOOK! I wanted a novel to lose myself into and browsing through the library with nary a review in hand I picked this book assuming it to be a fun chick lit with little meaning. It was fun and it was about women and it definitely had chick lit aspects, but it did not follow the standard formula. This is a novel about a writer traveling the world searching for how single women around the world fare. The story also follows the writer and her three friends who are single under difference circumstances as they struggle to find love. Tuccillo can WRITE. Her story is beautiful and though the ending is very unchick-lit it still satisfied me. I almost felt like this novel was part chick-lit and part non-fiction since a lot of things she talked about are in fact true. Loved this book.

No comments: